Mobile/Firefox for iOS/Status Report/24-Jun-2015
Status Report for Firefox for iOS for the week of 22/06/2015 - 28/06/2015
Overall Project Health
|This Week||Last Week|
Exec Summary/Hot Topics
- A new 'go to market' plan has been created for V1. Click Here for details.
- Testflight was expanded to included nearly 350 new external testers this week, with 70% uptake/install within the first 48 hours.
- Initial NPS score of -9.7 - based on First Impressions survey distributed to the first 60% of external testers to install. Further investigation into reasons for this score ongoing.
- First impressions survey will be distributed to the remaining 40% (cohort 2), and more detailed follow up survey to be distributed to the initial 60% (cohort 1) this week.
Risks & Issues
|Description of Risk/Issue||State||Owner||Plan to Resolve/Mitigation||Target Date|
|A new launch date for the V1 Firefox on iOS product has not been established since removing it from the scope of the June 2nd campaign.||CLOSED||Jenn||A goal was established for mozwww to work on the end game plan with milestone dates. Outcome can be found HERE.||June 25th|
|Initial NPS score of -9.7 is unfavorable||OPEN||Rob R||Investigation ongoing into user reasoning behind score so far. Score will be updated based on First Impressions survey results from cohort #2 (to be distributed early this week).||July 1st|
|Risk that Apple may reject our first submission to the store||OPEN - Monitor||Jenn||The end-game schedule has been built to include contingency dates for a second submission||Aug 31st|
Accomplished for the Last Period
- 350 External Users invited to Test Flight
- First Impressions survey distributed to the first 60% of the new test flight users, and results compiled
- Revised End-Game plan was created, with planned launch in August
Planned for Last Period but Not Accomplished
- First Impressions survey did not reach 100% of new test flight users - not all users installed as quickly
Planned for the Upcoming Period
- String Freeze - July 3rd
- First Impressions Survey distribution to remaining 40% of test flight users invited last week
- More detailed follow-up survey to be distributed to the initial 60% of test flight users who have already completed First Impressions
- End-Game Plan to be updated with revised dates for Legal, Marketing and L10N milestones
Example Chart 1 - Add Name Here
Example Chart 2 - Add Name Here