- 1 Details
- 2 Schedule
- 3 Major Topics for This Week
- 4 Front-end
- 5 Maemo
- 6 Android
- 7 Electrolysis
- 8 General Platform
- 9 Release Engineering
- 10 QA
- 11 Other
- Wednesdays - 9:30am Pacific, 12:30pm Eastern, 16:30 UTC
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US)
- irc.mozilla.org #mobile for backchannel
- See timeline
- Alpha 1 code freeze: August 10
- Beta 1 code freeze: Sept 7
Major Topics for This Week
- State of the Alpha 1 code freeze
- What is at risk?
- Working on Alpha 1 blockers
- Features (see Planning page)
- Several features have landed
- Updating tasks and related bugs for Beta 1 (Sept 7)
- Must have feature designs final by Sept 16
- reviewing and nitpicking frontend WIP features from last two weeks
- form assistant, contacts in autocomplete, awesomescreen, sharing
- sean starting up again on android theme and styling for 2.0 features next week
Geolocation Working Group
- Necko bits (moz-device implementation) have r+ from jdm.
- DOM bits are close to r+ from sicking (probably one more substantive iteration and a final round of nits).
- Sicking suggested creating a pref (that we could turn on in Fennec) to always display the camera button on an <input type="file" /> element regardless of whether it has the accept attribute set.
- 556487 - fixed reftests, and some evil mochitests (test_painting.html). still fighting with test_flush_on_paint.html
- bug 584866, bug 586115 and bug 584864 should help with e10s performance
- Should bug 586115 be blocking a1?
- priorities page
- bug 564302 working to get auto-tools their own talos staging environment (this slowed down talos e10s patch testing)
- multilocale deb: zip -9 for locale jars reduces directory size 2.5mb, increases deb size .5 mb
- bug 567827 maemo builds die on make buildsymbols -- brad's asked about this a couple times. pending review
- IT+Releng working to try to prevent another repeat of last night (up-to-date build-affecting system lists including mail+dbs)
- bugs filed on the Fennec product over the past week
- Testplans are being created for qa coverage 2.0 features
- QA will start release testing Alpha 1 on today's nightly builds
- Running Smoketests, BFTs around landed 2.0 features and Updates
- bug notes
- none, but should have updates later on today
- bug 561908 - bear has seen tests run, starting to tie pieces together
- browser-chrome bug 553474
So long and thanks for all the fish!
- Jaclynf and khuey's last day is Friday.