- 1 Details
- 2 Schedule
- 3 Major Topics for This Week
- 4 Application
- 5 Platform Support
- 6 General Back-end
- 7 Performance
- 8 Release Engineering
- 9 QA
- 10 Other
- Wednesdays - 9:30am Pacific, 12:30pm Eastern, 17:30 UTC
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US)
- irc.mozilla.org #mobile for backchannel
- Onward to 1.1
Major Topics for This Week
- Started planning post 1.0 projects (projects, planning)
- Started landing patches, more to come
- Start a series of projects
design work getting documented here: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Mobile/UI/Designs/TouchScreen/Fennec_1.1%2B
- Started compiling a list of devices we can use to establish a minimum set of requirements
- if we missed a device that you think should be on our radar, please add it w/specs
- a4 should get out today
- focus for next release is stability
- Are n810 automated tests helpful?
- Are they helpful per-checkin, or ok nightly?
- Talos and unit tests.
- aki to figure out load per branch for unittest, talos
- group to meet to decide how to get unittests green again.
- Nightly deb version changes incoming: bug 542349
- followup from postmortem:
- bugs to track builds
- tour of wireless room
- bob moss/ clint working on WinMO
- blassey question on WinMO nightly updates.
- Testday this Friday on Mobile Firefox 1.1 Alpha
- Jan is going to be helping with 1.1 Fennec QA work, so say hi in channel
- WinMO Automation
- Update can be found here
- Update on win32 builds?
- WinMO devices