- Mondays - 9:00am Pacific, 12:00pm Eastern, 17:00 UTC
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US)
- irc.mozilla.org #mobile for backchannel
- UX tracking bug: bug 477628
- Work ongoing to create widgets and hopefully buttons for the full UI using CSS3 (so resizable for different resolutions). Try zooming in the browser (ctrl +/-):
- Add-ons Manager has review comments. Patch being updated (mfinkle)
- Downloads Manager has review comments. Patch being updated (mfinkle)
- Awesomebar panel changes (pannable results & bookmark button) underway (gsharp)
- Kinetic cleanup might be close to finished. We landed several patches last week (bcombee)
- iframe panning (bcombee)
- Panning indicators is underway but got held up (bcombee)
- Chrome/Content dropdown list fix (?)
- Content zooming bugs (?)
- Blockers for b2
- Save As dialog changes are underway (mfinkle)
- Prompt Service will probably also be changed
- New theme work has been prototyped in HTML. We will start with XUL in Fennec this week.
- We are also moving to a "single-image-per-file" concept too.
- network based geolocation provider supported landed on 191/trunk
- supports linux / maemo
- wince patch hopefully reviewed today
- 2 alpha blockers remain 
- Expect to get the alpha out this week
Working on updating plan (before end of week)
- Fred, Finkle and Shawn are working on getting bug 483980 to pass tests
- bug 67752 Interruptible Reflow
- Created [TestDev] project page
- Please add additional ideas or projects here
- Made rudimentary progress in porting unittests to WinMo. Had real XPCShell output
- Geolocation testing (on firefox)
- With more people taking a look at private/nightly builds, we need to figure out a way to communicate what pieces are in development or broken.
- Looking forward to a WinMO Alpha1?
- Increase visibility and content on the [TestDev] project page
- Continue work on porting unittests, can we get xpcshell fully working?