Status Report for Fennec - Kinderfox - for the period ending 24/07/2015
Overall Project Health
|This Week||Last Week|
Exec Summary/Hot Topics
- A fixed backlog has been created for the V1 release, and sizing estimates applied.
- Approximately 40% of the scoped work is assigned and in progress, while 57% is not yet started.
- V1 scope was defined to produce a minimum viable product. Stance from Product Management at kick-off: If any features are determined to not be possible for the 42 release, this means the V1 as a whole is not viable for 42. Is this statement still true? If not, what can be removed. If so, do we slip to 43 delivery? To be discussed at Tuesday AM meeting with Product Management.
Risks & Issues
|Description of Risk/Issue||State||Owner||Plan to Resolve/Mitigation||Target Date|
|Project timeline is very short. Delivery of all features for Aug 10 is risky.||Open/Monitor||All||Final backlog was not set for the beginning of the 6-week cycle for 42 nightly. Currently 11 working days left in the cycle (as of July 24th) and 57% of work has not been started, and only 3% complete. Meeting with Product on Tuesday AM. Decision needed: Can the scope be adjusted and still meet mvp level, or does this need to slip to 43?||Jul 28th|
Accomplished for the Last Period
- Landed 1125316
- V1 Scope defined and backlog sizing completed
Planned for Last Period but Not Accomplished
Planned for the Upcoming Period
- Clear bugs in review queue: 1125289 & 1180653
- Land assigned bugs: 1125315, 1125977, 1125979, 1125980, 1182514
Summary of Engineering Work
- Done - 3%
- In Review - 12%
- Assigned - 28%
- Available - 57%