hit the button if the cache seems to be stuck
- Android Frontend & Platform - Wednesday @ 09:30AM PST (06:30PM CEST)
- Android Frontend (Taipei) - Wednesday @ 00:00AM PST (09:00 CEST)
- #mobile for backchannel
- Mobile Vidyo Room
Click HERE for the iOS Triage Page
Priority fennec work lists
There are multiple parties creating lists for priority fennec work. Here is a list of them:
- :mcomella, front-end triage owner of most modules: all potentially critical bugs are P1. All other bugs are P3 or P5. Untriaged bugs have no priority.
- :mcomella also has a priority LeanPlum meta bug, based on email conversations
- Other modules have Triage Owners who triage their lists and staff their bugs how they choose – this should be similar to the triage list above since it is an organization standard
- mcomella triages potentially critical or hard-to-understand platform bugs into tracking-fennec=?. No one is checking this list
0 Total; 0 Open (0%); 0 Resolved (0%); 0 Verified (0%);
Moved to separate page: Mobile/Triage/Priorities.