Performance/Infra Status Meetings/2007-December-19
- Infrastructure items
- Q4 Goals
- AI: Alice
- Vista, Linux to go on tree today
- AI: Justin
- Ping stan for help from apple on speedstep under os x
- AI: Vlad
- try to find out why mac is so slow
- bug 404399
- AI: Robcee
- Talos on try server status?
- Moz2 mini farm implementation
- Machines are up, running and handed over.
- Setup status from Alice?
- Going to work on this in the next few weeks
- bhearsum is going to be working primarily in Build for the next 1-2 months.
- Will still be supporting the existing Talos machines
- Working on Try server Talos, Vista slaves, baselines is on the back burner for now.
- Should be back soon...
- Discussion over Talos/Tbox stability
- Xp, Vista, Linux on the tree
- mac very slow cycle time - related to speedstep
- Talos on the try server bug 398192
- The Buildbot side is moving quickly, I've already run a couple of test slaves.
- Managing/interpreting the data will take longer to figure out.
- robcee has machines and passwords, pushed off for production perf stuff
- Need updated status from Robcee
- js test integration into talos
- crashing the browser
- alice's item - delayed due to Talos work, pick up next Q
- Things to add to the list:
- DOM performance
- Run TS tests with another (dirty) profile
- Adding new tests to talos
- Free page set/Redo page set
- Goals for q4
- Agreed goals:
- stable production talos for branch trunk (4 platforms) on tree - DONE
- perf enabled try server - Robcee
- stand alone talos box - DONE
- baselines for historical numbers - Punting
- graph server improvements (perhaps seneca) - on Vlad to do this Q.
- Bring up new tinderboxen to run leak and mochi tests on debug builds - DONE
- Agreed goals: