Performance/Infra Status Meetings/2008-February-6
- Infrastructure items
- Q1 Goals
- AI: Alice
- Mac on tree - waiting for 10.5.2 patch from Apple for stability.
- (?) 10.4 pushed, 10.5 on stage, pushing this week
- (?) nochrome tests - done, on staging, then push to production this
- (?) setup staging env - this week
- AI: Justin
vista activation Template:Bug 414874
3x machines - follow up
Moz2 build infra - follow up
- bring up another linux machine for just jss tests (need to file bug)
- AI: Robcee
- sunspider is on staging as Tjss
- to follow up with Ken about reducing page set size to reduce cycle time -> Michael Rogers
- AI: vlad
- AI: IT waiting on push to live, bug 414890
- still on track for fixes/enhancements
- Graph server fixes
- Using a #type=series to switch into the series graph mode (old "dgraph") is a bit fragile, since hitting reload won't actually reload the page. Need a better way to choose, I may also just make the graph icon in the upper left be a dropdown
- Need to put back ability to link to graph
- Need to put back Bonsai / CSV / etc.
- Need to put back autoscale checkbox
- Can't resize graphs; in particular the horizontal scrolling kind of sucks, I have an idea of how to fix that.
- Need to let you specify the date range for series graphs; that is, right now it only lets you pick data from the last 30 days, need a "more" button to load more.
- Moz2 mini farm implementation
- Discussion over Talos/Tbox stability
- 10.5 needs to be pushed, waiting on 10.5.2 for stability issues
- should IT take over support - done
- other talos issues
- Fast cycle machine
- Bring machines up this week
- Talos on the try server bug 398192
- Just mac to do - waiting on image.
- next week to be done
- js test integration into talos
- running on stage
- used jresig stuff & sunspider
- push to production soon after stabilized
- What to do with bug 372870 "Linux bl-bldlnx01 Dep argo-vm test perf" tests are incredibly noisy"
- can we disable non-talos perf machines?
- get feedback from perf meeting
- Tp & Tp2 will be disabled
- Things to add to the list:
- DOM performance - resource constrained
- Run TS tests with another (dirty) profile - on the schedule
- Adding new tests to talos - justin to follow up with schrep
- Free page set/Redo page set - low on priority level, could be farmed out
- Goals for q1
- more production machines - Moz2/10.4/10.5 up and running,
- more automated images/setup - scripting
- JS speed test
- talos stability fixes
- analyzing results in dashboard
- TS tests with another (dirty) profile (qa to provide profile)
- Q4 goals:
- stable production talos for branch trunk (4 platforms) on tree - DONE
- perf enabled try server - Robcee?
- stand alone talos box - DONE
- baselines for historical numbers - Punting
- graph server improvements (perhaps seneca) - on Vlad to do this Q.
- Bring up new tinderboxen to run leak and mochi tests on debug builds - DONE