- Update on Requirements Management System
- Hiring update
- Crossed the finish line for MWC: https://wiki.mozilla.org/User:Elancaster/MWC2013
- Fx20 Beta 1 shipped yesterday so we could get has much logging/fixes/retries in for the DB locking crashes we saw when we shipped Fx19: https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Fennec/20/Beta/1
- Tools for roadmap and feature status
- Starting on SCM consolidation project
- Sorting out staffing for mobile Web compat effort
- Lots going on with perf planning and metrics changes
- For hockey fans, Darryl Sittler holds the record for 10 points scored in a single game https://twitter.com/mmmandel/status/304603758984306688
- MWC demos.
- Unigine Annoucement.
- Parternship porting oversight.
- Barcelona MWC Booth Puppet
- Meetings with TEF and ZTE
- Meetings with DT and LG
- PTO Mar 4th to 6th
- Project story points completed to date: 62.
- Project stories completed to date: 11.
- Story Backlog: 26 stories ready for upcoming iterations.
- Legacy Backlog: 4 stories remaining for QA testing.
- On Hold Backlog: 14 stories remaining for Product Manager clarification before being moved into Story Backlog.
- Triage Backlog: 28 items for Product Manager to review before being converted to defects, changes or work.
- Planning Backlog: 35 stories for Team to review, relate to work items and assign point values.
Iteration #2 - Completed
- Completed Iteration Backlog: Firefox Metro Iteration #2: February 07, 2013 - February 21, 2013
- Total value of iteration story points committed to: 110
- Total value of iteration story points completed: 32
- Total number of iteration stories committed to: 14
- Total number of iteration stories completed: 6
- Total number of epics completed: 1
- Number of new Change Stories: 4
- Number of new Defect Stories: 4
- Team velocity: 32
Iteration #3 - Started
- Iteration Backlog: Firefox Metro Iteration #3: February 26, 2013 - March 11, 2013
- Includes 34 points spread over 8 stories.
- Tracking uplift to Aurora - planned for 3/1
- User facing health report in progress
- Re-engaging to help on crashkill
- Longterm issues not getting addressed
- Recent back regressions
- Thinking of attending Madrid work week or making trip to Taipei.