Attendees: alice, coop, bc, ctalbert, marcia, rhelmer, tomcat, tracy, zach, ... I am probably forgetting people.
1) Test automation (tinderboxpoller, mochikit checkin, performance running)
- Ongoing problems with qm-rhel02, still waiting on linux ref platform finalization before replacement upgrade.
- Checked in MochiKit framework to the Mochitest unit tests. Added nearly 1000 more tests to the system. 
- Checked in a patch by Axel for the TinderboxPoller component in Buildbot. 
2) Performance testing (talos, tabswitcher, places)
- BuildId patch by Bsmedberg is getting close to landing. Will fix talos trunk reporting. 
- Todo, update PerfConfigurator.py to grab build id in new location (robcee, alice)
- build a patch for talos to aid update (robcee, alice)
- baseline tools for buildbot still ongoing
- Todo, finish this and get it running (robcee, alice - (esp. robcee))
- Tabswitching performance on Trunk
- noticeable performance hit on Mac trunk
- todo: notify the people (robcee to send a note on this)
- Places benchmarking
- need to run talos on three builds provided by Ben and Dietrich
- Todo: Send a note to Dietrich explaining our timeframe (alice)
3) webtools & browser stuffs (litmus, qa extension, minotaur)
- litmus now 1.0
- much rejoicing (they grow up so fast)
- zach still poking at design of the qa extension
- Todo: Project plan (zach)
- clint's making progress on minotaur - nearly complete
- Todo: parsing of bookmarks.html in python (ctalbert)
Lastly, bc added via irc (because I forgot to include a bullet item) that he's still working on "getting the regression|fix finding to work for js. I think I finally have it although the known problems pattern file huge".
I hear ya. If you think any of it could be handled in buildbot's error parsing, let me know.
Todo: add this to a wiki (robcee) [DONE]
Thanks to everyone for coming out. Total running time: 20 minutes.
--robcee 14:25, 21 June 2007 (PDT)