Releases:Release Post Mortem:2014-08-26
- 3:30pm ET
- Vidyo - Release Engineering room
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 98225 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 98225 (US)
- #releaseduty on irc.mozilla.org
« previous week |
next week »
< most recent | upcoming >
- last week: rail
- this week: RELEASE WEEK
Firefox 32.0b9 (team effort)
Major props to Nick & Massimo for overnight diagnosis & fixes. Thanks to Coop for help with windows issues.
See build notes
Firefox 32.0 (nthomas)
Firefox 31.1.0esr (rail)
- bug 1057549 - series of local hg update -C timeouts on win32 builders during release builds
- (hwine) When to fire Balrog forced build? Docs suggest at same time as push snip, should it be then or after updates signed off?
- (hwine) How to identify "no change periods" prior to release week?
- (bhearsum) Linux update verify takes even longer than QA's update tests - is now in the critical path of some releases
- (bhearsum) Submitting files to Apple