Releases:Release Post Mortem:2014-09-23
- last week: bhearsum
- this week: hwine
Firefox 33.0b5 (bhearsum)
One update verify hiccup - otherwise smooth.
Firefox/Fennec 33.0b6 (hwine)
trivial - bhearsum did snippet, hwine postrelease
- Hal to update standing agenda to include "Most Wanted Bugs"
Most Wanted bugs
- (hwine) do folks see any value in something like: https://people.mozilla.org/~hwine/pdocs/rel-act-diag/ (still awaiting feedback from QA & RelMan).
- timezones proposals: mgerva is never around for the manual part of the releases (and owes the rest of the group too many beers). What about we have a release duty based on tz. Some ideas:
- timezone based release duty, Europe takes care of all the issue happening during European morning hours and hands it over to east coast, east cost => pacific coast => New Zealand => Europe, => ... ?
- europe to follow european relman schedule for important releases ?
- any other ideas?