< SeaMonkey(Redirected from SeaMonkey:Supporters)
This article is a stub. You can help MozillaWiki by expanding it.
|FAQ / Help|
|Tasks & Projects|
Notes on editing this page
- This is a list of real names of SeaMonkey supporters.
- Please keep the list in alphabetical order.
- Please no spaces before or after the brackets of the links (broken IE won't display the links otherwise)
- Last Name before First.
- You may use (at) instead of @ in your email address if you believe in avoiding SPAM hereby. Be aware that this breaks the "click and mail" support as people have to replace this before sending. This may result in angry senders!
You also find information at Modules/SeaMonkey
|Name||What I could do...|
|Bielefeld, Rainer|| QA, Bugzilla Bug Confirmation, Bug reporting, Bugzilla mentoring, Wiki, |
|Gautherie, Serge||Mostly doing simple C++/CSS/JS/XUL/&co patches; testing bugs on Windows. Some bug triage, ...|
|Grahl, Frank-Rainer||Developer, SeaMonkey Council|
|Kaiser, Robert||Localization stuff, I'd like to do some UI design review, perhaps some theming work, perhaps some project management stuff (all as needed), SeaMonkey Council|
|Kalla, Adrian||L10n, QA&Testing (Win32&Linux), Windows and Linux build experience incl. unofficial nightly trunk builds for W32, W64 and L64, Python, Java, a bit XUL and JS|
|lemon juice||Developer, add-ons, add-on-converter|
|Mechelynck, Antoine "Tony" (:tonymec)  ||L64 QA & bug reporting; occasional one-liner porting from Firefox & Thunderbird|
|Neil, Ian||Developer, SeaMonkey Council|
|Wein, Frank||Blog, Website, SeaMonkey Council|
|rsx11m||Developer, SeaMonkey Council|
|Wong, Edmund||A bit of C++/XUL/JS/CSS/HTML. [Windows/Linux User], SeaMonkey Council|
|Wood, Justin (Callek)||release engineering , SeaMonkey Council|
Here are localization teams that are not going to stop working on localization of the Mozilla Application Suite. Also note the Sign-off status for SeaMonkey Central dashboard which has status on all ongoing L10n projects for SeaMonkey.
- Mozilla.cz - Czech
- Frenchmozilla - French
- Mozilla Brasil - Brazilian
- Mozilla-NL - Dutch
- MozillaPL - Polish
- Mozilla Türkiye - Turkish
Proyecto NAVE - Spanish (Spain)
- SeaMonkey deutsch - German
- Seamonkey Korean - Korean
- Softcatalà - Catalan