Support/Weekly Meetings/Notes 2012-04-30
Mondays (meeting duration approx. 30 minutes) at:
- 9:00 AM PST
- 12:00 Noon EST
- 16:00 UTC during summer
- 18:00 CET
- 11:00 CST
Phone call details:
- California: 1-650-903-0800, x92 then 9309 then #,
- Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, pin 369 - then 9309 then #
- Skype (free): +1 800 707 2533, pin 369 - then 9309 then #
Participate in the video:
- Video link (You'll have to download and install the Vidyo Desktop client)
irc.mozilla.org: #sumo <== Click the link to use web-based chat
Sumo Development Update
- [Ricky] I am traveling to California today.
- Good progress towards unified search results
- Added "Days since last activity" to Karma dashbaord
- No replies issue in /questions should be fixed
- Email notifications delays are fixed for now
- MozCamp LatAm
- We need better L10n tools for article updates
- La Armada Alucinante (Army of Awesome) can use some love (lots of contributors love it)
- A mobile friendly version
- A way to include English tweets along with native language (see Spanish and English tweets together, for example)
- Rosana and Madalina probably have a longer list with more details
- Rosana and Madalina are AWESOME :-)
- Ask a question proposal
- Have a look and comment
- Features to be described, but it is all outlined on the diagram
- Please add your comments, questions and updates here.
- Matt Grimes (you know him as Matt_G in forums) joined the SUMO staff today as the Support Analyst (Yay!). He'll be analyzing user input to help improve both Firefox and the support.mozilla.org experience.
- Roland Tanglao has been running Thunderbird support for almost three years. He'll now be joining our weekly meetings and working more closely with the SUMO team.
Just to remind everyone what the irc meeting will be next thursday in #sumomeet http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/forums/contributors/708270?last=46402 - satdav
was asked by my college can we get firefox.com/support to redirect to sumo or setup support.firefox.com to redirect to sumo site - satdav
Firefox Status Update
- Rosana and Madalina will report on MozCamp next week
- Michelle thanked people localizing mobile articles
- Almost done with task based navigation for desktop. Should be able to implement this week.
- Notes and video from the KB meeting.
- Style guide workshop: Title & Slugs, Summaries could use some more participation. Try your hand at the exercises.
- Firefox 13 - all of these features impact KB articles. Next on the list is to figure out what needs to be added to what articles + what new articles to create.
- Native UI beta maybe next week/May 11th is the plan for publishing the first beta to Google Play
- No replies issue in /questions should be fixed (from no on - previous threads still broken)