Agenda & Notes
- automated updates schedule
- RC2 build started
- Signature started
- Builds ready in 2/3 hours.
- Lightning should have b2 out today
- Website not up yet to be checked after the status call
- Release notes not completely ready
- tomorrow to localizers
- Missing locale for 3.1
- Slovenian is not an issue while macedonians are
- We need to either
- Ping the Ff team to find localizer or via the start page
- Offer updates to en-US, if we don't find anyone
- Action Item for Sipaq to ping the Ff team (standard8 to coordinate)
- Automated schedule : Allow a week before we EOL.
- We should write down the next steps
- Summary of last week
- Try do a much faster iterations on "alphas" 1/week to 1/month
- very Agile so we can test new features
- No locales for those "weekly" "Alphas"
- dmose to draft and communicate
- Bryan to update the UX-Prio page and Bugzilla (focus next few months more then next version).
- Plan for next few weeks is to have Trunk pretty much stable, and move closer to what's being done on mozilla-central.
- Security list to approve if we ship before Firefox
- We are waiting on ETA for 3.6.4 from MoCo
3.0 conversion funnel
- XP vs. Vista/7 conversion difference