Agenda & Notes
Account Provisioning, OpenSearch, & priorities
- Working on reviews this week.
- Neither of these will make Miramar.
- OpenSearch might make Miramar.next, depending on contractual stuff.
- Now down to 6 blockers. Final string changes should land in the next couple of hours.
- Ready to branch?
- Next Tuesday is the mozilla-aurora -> mozilla-beta date, so we'll need to separate mozilla-miramar from mozilla-aurora at that point.
- First beta
- Soon after 17th May, with whatever l10n we have - we can pick up more l10n as we move forward.
- Looking to offer MUs to the 3.1.x beta users, so that we can move at least some of them across to the new beta path.
- Re-start nightlies - tomorrow?
- Next train leaves on 24th May
- Is there anything simple that we can slip in for Miramar.next?
- Channel changing
- Goals for Miramar.next:
- Get on the release train.
- Get aurora and beta repositories set up.
- Get aurora channel set up.
Stability & Security Releases
- Schedule still TBD.
- Need to co-ordinate with Sancus.
- Talked to someone on metrics about looking at numbers.