ISPDB Meeting Details :
Note: We will be using conference room 4401.
- Havn't worked on Pre-fill default ports because I've shifted attention to the high priority bugs.
- Created a DTD for xml validation (David A. posted after I did this)
- Created a Relaxng schema for validation
- Created a new test that validates exported data against schema
- Posted a WIP patch to make sure schema is correct.
- Submit a patch for xml valiadation unit test (Bug #522253)
- Work on updating as_xml() function to match these specs
- Submit a patch for auto-filling default ports (Bug #518315)
Last Week 10/11/09 - 10/17/09
1. Good News: We got the server running, the template error was due to some initialization errors in ispdb\local_settings.py
There was also a problem initializing the sqlite database that Thunderbird runs on.
2. Bad News: Test still don't run... The error that I am getting is "Error: Failure: ImportError <no module named ispdb>"
This Week 10/18/09 - 10/24/09:
I don't want to waste any more time on configuration issues; I am not making the progress that I want to make, (that is, writing unit tests) although I have been putting in a tremendous amount of time in config.
If I can't get the test working by Thursday in Windows, I will switch to Linux.
- Failed to remember the time of the meeting (head to table)
- Completed patch for bug 518840 **
- Made some progress on bug 522251 (found out there's a lot more to be done than originally expected)
- For bug 522251, get the django model setup, and possibly store the reason for validating/invalidating
- Figured out why template does not exist errors were happening.
- Added new test and submitted revised patch for bug 519110.
- Posted a WIP patch for bug 522250.
- Make sure my tests patch gets 2 plus reviews.
- Finish patch for bug 522250.