ISPDB Meeting Details :
Note: We will be using conference room 4401.
Screencast: How's it coming?
Last Week 10/08/09 - 10/14/09:
Got Everything working in Linux.
This week 11/15/09 - 11/21/09:
working on bug 518510...
I have just been able to run tests so I may not be able to resolve the bug as quickly as others. But, my frameworks are working now, so half the problem is solved.
Regarding screencasts: I don't think I have done enough to screencast... What should I do?
- Completed tests for approval view (bug 522251)
- Make necessary changes to bug 522251 in order to get it into source repository
- File new bug for security problem
- Work on tests for details view
- Start screencast
- Fix up patch for bug 522250 and submit revised patch.
- Fix up a few things for bug 526650 and get the second review.