Thunderbird meeting notes 2015-01-13. Previous meetings: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird/StatusMeetings#Meeting_Notes
mconley, jcranmer, mkmelin, Paenglab, rkent, florian
Action items from last meetings
- wsmwk: Get the Thunderbird 38 bugzilla tracking flag created bug 1114352
- This appears to be done. Thanks Wayne!
Friends of the tree
- arai (on irc) for stepping in and helping smoketest TB 31.4.0 just before release
- Fallen for bug 1083374
Current status and discussions
- TB 31.4.0 just released today!
Critical bugs. Please leave these here until they're confirmed fixed.
- bug 1043310 DONE, yay!
- This appears to be RESOLVED as of January 12!
- Auto-complete improvements - some of those could go into esr31
- bug 1045958TB 31 jp does not display folder pane with OS X sec-other (so bug is non-public until fixed) (RESOLVED as of Jan 9)
- Bug 1117637 - calendar mozmill osx-signing-change perma-test-failure
- xpcshell part is fixed, waiting on staging access to test buildbotcustom patch (bug 1117811)
- I landed bug 998191 structured header for nsIMsgCompFields. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Review queue is still a tad full
- Filed bug 1121107 about mozmill -- thoughts?
- Sending email to GMail folks on some questions with OAuth and dynamic client registration, hope to hear back this week
- Blog updates:
- Unified comm-central history!
- Why email security failed
- Happy new year! Welcome back!
- Cleared out most of my review queue over the holidays! \o/
- Working with sshargarwal on a strategy to move the Mork-based contact store to a SQLite backed on, while still providing the nsIAb* interfaces. ensemble lives!
- Prefs in Tab landed (preffed off)
- Firefox is planning to enable the in-content prefs in 38. I think we should try to do the same. But this needs the landing of bug 1096006 - Add AccountManager to the prefs in tab. To do this I would be grateful if someone could help me, make the selection of the actual account and the jumping to a page in AM working.
- Many maildir bugs landed, I have switched my main profile now to use maildir
- Big issue for me is will I have time to get SkinkGlue ready for TB 38
- If you're connecting to moznet and autojoining lots of channels, that should be noticeably faster now.
- no update, Ludo I think it's time organize a maildir test day and involve support and qa folks testing in a new profile on Aurora!!!!