If you currently provide significant support to users, or want to start providing support to users, then send an email describing your interest and experience in helping other users.
tb-support-crew is not a place for users to make suggestions or or ask for support, so it is a closed and private. "Crew" is where contributors help each other, so they can better support users.
Off-topic / non-goals:
- Suggestions should be posted at https://connect.mozilla.org/.
- Thunderbird help or questions should be posted at https://support.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird
- Coding and product planning in Bugzilla and Thunderbird/tb-planning
- Enterprise support happens at Thunderbird/tb-enterprise
- Other ways to be involved or meet Thunderbird community.
Support crew topic ideas:
- Current hot topics for users and new versions.
- Has anybody else seen topic X in their community?
- How do we fix problem XYZ for a user?
- What is the help article for topic Z? If it doesn't exist, let's build one.
- Onboarding new support contributors.
- Effective use of, and best practices of, bugzilla <--> support venues <--> users.
Ideas should be on topic and:
- Be nice (in other words, no personal attacks, ranting, etc.)
- Be constructive (in other words, no repetition, venting, etc.)
Messages that do not meet these rules may result in moderation of the subscriber.