|Date:||March 1st, 2015|
|Time:||10:00 AM Pacific|
|How to Join|
|Teleconferencing:||Room 9 798|
|IRC:||#webdev on irc.mozilla.org|
Webdev Extravaganzas are open to the public and serve as a gathering point for anyone in the Mozilla community who is interested in web development and what Mozilla has been doing in it.
The meeting will be streamed and recorded on Air Mozilla: https://air.mozilla.org/webdev-extravaganza-march-2016/
A blog post summarizing this meeting is available: https://blog.mozilla.org/webdev/2016/03/07/extravaganza-march-2016/
What did we ship this month? Alternatively, what didn't we ship to spare the world the horror?
- (erikrose) New peep preserves URL-based requirements in `peep port`. Upgrade if you're porting something that has URL-based requirements.
- (mythmon) The dev server for the Recipe Service is up! Yay!
- (laura) gofaster omg
Any updates with our libraries or with libraries we use? Anyone looking for help with a library they maintain?
- (irc nick) Topic
New Hires / Interns / Volunteers / Contributors
Anyone new that we want to induct into the secret order? Paid, unpaid, contract, doesn't matter!
- (irc nick of new person) New Person
Anything else to talk about?
- (erikrose) gdb debugging of Python
- (erikrose) Conditional requirements in a Python package are a very, very bad thing.