<< previous week | index | next week>>
- 1:00pm PDT (20:00 GMT)
- Mozilla HQ, 1st floor conference table
- 866-432-7917 (US)
- 334-309-0297 (INTL)
- join irc.mozilla.org #staffmeeting for attendance taking
- Development Updates
- IT Updates
- Marketing Updates
- Foundation Updates
- Other Business
- 1.7.13 - nothing new. We still need Linux builds.
- We have had some regressions bug 333035, bug 333131, bug 333305
- This has pushed us back a couple days. We need to fix latest regression bug 333305, respin en-US, test that, re-spin L10n, retest that, get everything staged, and release on Thursday.
- This is FFx only. We need to circle back and respin Tbird and finish all the testing there. This will be ASAP after FFx 1.0.8/22.214.171.124.
- Testing Win/Mac-PPC/Linux update channels
- Wrapping up testing on 126.96.36.199 UB - BFTs, L10n, Update mechanism
- Expect to release UB as release candidate and then move it to the default download slot soon.
- cbeard has drafted and is circulating sunset/end-of-life announcement for Fx/Tb 1.0.x and Mozilla Suite 1.7.x
- Still in bug triage mode
- Today's request queue stats: we started with 5 blocker nominations, 24 blocker approvals and 20 non-blocker approvals. We cleared out the blocker noms and covered 11 of the blocker approvals.
- Freeze on nominations and approval requests is planned for 4/24/06
- Code freeze on 5/1/06
- See schedule
- All information updated here
- A2 planned for Early May
- nothing of note
- Linux gone cairo last week (vlad)
- Addons2 - deployed, some bumps on the deployment but now is humming along
- Continued research into how we can further improve performance
- Firewall upgrade success
- Colo network architecture complete - procurement process will start this week
- New cage buildout should start in the next few weeks
- Researching single sign-on - should have a choice by end of this week
- Expanding network/system monitoring for 188.8.131.52 release
- Continued work with Asa on FireFoxFlicks - should launch soon
- Firefox Flicks site should launch this week with first set of videos
- Firefox 2 marketing planning is underway - working on messaging development based on current feature set