- 1:00pm PDT (20:00 GMT)
- Mozilla HQ, 1st floor conference table
- 866-432-7917 (US)
- 334-309-0297 (INTL)
- join irc.mozilla.org #staffmeeting for attendance taking
- Development Updates
- IT Updates
- Marketing Updates
- Foundation Updates
- Other Business
This version was co-opted as an urgent security release for bug 334515. The decision to have a special release was made on Monday April 24th and it was released on May 2nd. Awesome work by Jonas, the Build team and the QA team!!!
- Release Yahoo! CJK builds today or tomorrow
- Release Google CJK builds in the next few days
This release is proceeding very smoothly, even with the urgent FF 220.127.116.11 security release. We are code frozen as of Friday afternoon!! 240 bugs were fixed. Of these, 69 were xforms, 10 were locale specific, and some other low/zero risk fixes (ex: non-core platform, xulrunner specific). So there are less then 150 core bugs for Firefox and Thunderbird.
The Build team and tagged and don a clear build. This can be found here: FFx 18.104.22.168
Next steps are:
- Run our Smoke tests on all platforms and Basic Functional Tests (BFTs) on Windows. The smoke test on Windows already passed.
- Announce a Release Candidate public testing from Friday May 12th - Fri May 19th
- Planned final release is on Wednesday May 31st.
- A2 still planned for May 9
- All information updated here
Nothing of note to report from last week. All information updated here.
- Paper describing how mozilla incorporates community feedback on application quality accepted at PNSQC (Pacific Northwest Software Quality Conference)
- Working on various marketing events
- 22.214.171.124 release
- Continuing VMWare migrations for build
- CVS server -> new hardware
- Cutover failed - issue found, scheduled for this Tuesday
- Continued work on stats
- Continued work on network/colo buildout
- OpenVPN deployed in colo
- Testing within IT, roll out to others soon
- MediaWiki Upgrades - working to 1.6
- Continuing to post Firefox Flicks entries, should be done with all submissions by end of this week.
- Please get involved in the Test Automation discussion on mozilla.dev.quality. /bc