« previous week | index | next week »
- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- http://air.mozilla.org/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of Mozilla
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Project Status Updates (voice updates)
- 1.4 Speakers
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 <meta>
- 3.1 Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
Friends of Mozilla
- Congrats to erosman, who has reached the number two spot for most add-on reviews performed, with 9,536 reviews--wow!
Monday, 20 July
- Weekly Bug Triage Day
- OSCON, Portland, OR. 20th to 24th.
- Held for more than 15 years, and created by O'Reilly, the aim is to show the leading and innovative technologies in OpenSource.
- In this edition, Mozilla will have presence with a community booth, where we will show the VR technology. Mozillians: Benjamin Kerensa, Prashish Rajbhandari, Rabimba Karanjai, and Larisa Shappiro.
Tuesday, 21 July
Backdoors and Crypto Wars Privacy Lab - 4-6pm Pacific, SF Office and Air Mozilla. Remote Q&A via #privacy in IRC. Speakers from Mozilla, CDT and EFF will talk about the current federal proposals for backdoors and how and why the crypto wars are unfolding (again) in Washington, as well as what we can affirmatively do to stop any weakening of security measures.
Wednesday, 22 July
- Weekly Bug Verification Day
- Campus Party Recife. Olinda, Brazil. 22nd to 26th.
- The biggest technology event at the north of Brazil. Where developers, geeks, entrepeneurs, gamers, and people interested in technology meet together. This year, we will have a lot of activities lead by the brazilian community.
- More info on the Reps Event page.
Thursday, 23 July
At 9am PT / 4pm UTC, our open monthly Speaker Series continues. Tom Chi is co-founder of GoogleX with previous experience at Microsoft and Yahoo! Tom will talk about his approach to rapid prototyping which he's used to lead teams to work more effectively and quickly as part of an ongoing innovation process to help solve both product and business problems.
- AirMozilla link
- Moderator link for questions
- IRC: #airmozilla
Friday, 24 July
Saturday, 25 July
Sunday, 26 July
Project Status Updates (voice updates)
Firefox and Cloud Services
Sarah Allen, London: Update on MozFest and recent MozRetreat planning session in Scotland.
Cecile Pompei, Uganda: Update on Webmaker research and workshops in Bangladesh and beyond.
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, other info)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Sean Rich||IT||Product Delivery Migration Project Impacts||San Franciscofirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mike Hoye||Engineering Community Manager||Introducing TriageBot||Mozilla Toronto||No||None||https://triagebot.mozilla.org/|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
Introducing New Volunteers
|New Volunteer||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Volunteer location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new volunteer?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be contributing from?||What will the new person be working on?|
Introducing New Hires
|New Hire||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new hire?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
|Matt Storm||Annelise Shonnard||New York Office||New York Office||Ad Operations Manager|
Introducing New Interns
|New Intern||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new intern?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
Notes and non-voice status updates that aren't part of the live meeting go here.