« previous week | index | next week »
- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- http://air.mozilla.org/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of Mozilla
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Project Status Updates (voice updates)
- 1.4 Speakers
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 <meta>
- 3.1 Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
- 3.1.1 Firefox
- 3.1.2 Platform
- 3.1.3 Cloud Services
- 3.1.4 Messaging
- 3.1.5 Mobile
- 3.1.6 IT
- 3.1.7 Release Engineering
- 3.1.8 QA
- 3.1.9 Engineering Productivity (Automation & Tools)
- 3.1.10 Security
- 3.1.11 Engagement
- 3.1 Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
Friends of Mozilla
- Huge thanks to Viswaprasath and Trishul for burning down the Tarako queue for Marketplace. You're heroes for doing an unglamorous task that helped bring closure to developers.
- Props to the Mozilla Hacks  authors of December/Jan: Andrzej Mazur, Brian Grinstead, Potch, Alon Zakai, Belén Albeza, Piotr Zalewa (zalun) and first time Hacks authors: Lin Clark, Salva de la Puente & Sajjad Taheri. Got a technical topic to share w/Web Developers? Consider writing a post for https://wiki.mozilla.org/Devrel/Hacks Mozilla Hacks- check out the wiki or contact Havi if you have any questions about Mozilla Hacks or any ideas for a post.
- Thanks for Saurabh Nair for tirelessly squashing spam, for months now, but especially during Mozlando, and for adding "Developer Documentation" to Bugs Ahoy!
Monday, 11 January
Tuesday, 12 January
Wednesday, 13 January
Homebrew Website Club Meetup (every other Wednesday)
Be a part of the open web with your own website.
- Göteborg SWEDEN (at Steampunk Bar),
Portland (at Cup and Bar), and
San Francisco (at MozSF 1st floor, host: Tantek Çelik)
- 17:30-18:30 Writing Hour
- 18:30-19:30 IndieWeb meetup & hack night
Any questions? See the wiki page for details
Create or update your personal web site!
Share what you've gotten working, ask the experts questions.
Join a community with like-minded interests.
Bring friends that want a personal site!
or join IRC: http://indiewebcamp.com/irc/today?beta#bottom
Thursday, 14 January
Friday, 15 January
- Webdev Beer and Tell at 2PM Pacific in the Webdev Vidyo room (and streaming on AirMo)
- Open to the public!
- Monthly get-together where webdevs across the community show off their side projects.
Saturday, 16 January
Sunday, 17 January
Project Status Updates (voice updates)
Firefox and Cloud Services
Dominik Strohmeier, Berlin, Germany
- Ari Jaaksi posted a Start 2016 Message To Foxfooders: https://discourse.mozilla-community.org/t/start-2016-message-to-foxfooders-from-ari-jaaksi/6420
- Some December stats:
- Right now, we have about 550 registered Foxfooders.
- In December, we saw 264 registered Monthly Active Foxfooders, i.e. people who used their Foxfooding device and submitted data about the usage, filed bugs, engaged in discussions, etc.
- Foxfooders submitted roughly 38,000 data points.
- The three most used apps in December were SMS, Callscreen and Facebook.
- Thank you to all you Foxfooders! Currently, we're figuring out how to expand the program to cover new Connected Devices projects
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Mike Hoye||I Have People Skills||The Firefox onboarding sessions||Mozilla Toronto||No||-||Firefox Onboarding etherpad.|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
Introducing New Volunteers
|New Volunteer||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Volunteer location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new volunteer?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be contributing from?||What will the new person be working on?|
|Yehuda Katz||Amy Tsay||Mountain View||Bangkok||Add-on reviews for AMO|
|Sidhant Sharma||Amy Tsay||Mountain View||India||Add-on reviews for AMO|
|Sebastian Blask||Amy Tsay||Mountain View||Sweden||Add-on reviews for AMO|
|Lavish Aggarwal||Amy Tsay||Mountain View||India||App reviews for Marketplace|
Introducing New Hires
|New Hire||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new hire?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
|Katharina Borchert||Dave Slater||Mountain View||Mountain View||Chief Innovation Officer (C.I.O)|
|Vijay Budhram||Ryan Kelly||San Francisco||Orlando (Remote)||Firefox Accounts and Identity Services|
|Calixte Denizet||Sylvestre Ledru||Paris, France||Guingamp (Remote)||Release management|
|Michael Bryant||Pallavi Yaramada||Mountain View||Mountain View||Connected Devices QA|
|Jaqui Varela||Michelle Marovich||Mountain View||Mountain View||Global People Ops|
|Carla Blackwell||Michelle Marovich||Mountain View||Mountain View||Recruiting|
|Lucile Vareine||Erica Jostedt||San Francisco||San Francisco||Corporate Communications Manager|
|Jen Boscacci||Erica Jostedt||San Francisco||San Francisco||Media Relations Manager|
Introducing New Interns
|New Intern||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new intern?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
|Anthony Zhang||Vladan Djeric||Toronto||Toronto||FF Desktop Platform|
Notes and non-voice status updates that aren't part of the live meeting go here.