- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Thanks to our community members who have contributed 2+ patches in November: Harry-7, Tim Nguyen, Trishul Goel, JP Rivera, Tushar Arora, and Christophe Villeveue!
- Big thanks to all the Tech Speakers speaking & holding workshops over this past week: Vigneshwer, Santosh, Felipe, Sujit, Florian, Bob and Giannis -- in India, Nepal, Brazil, France, Germany, and the Philippines, and to Kritika for extensive help w/the CFP calendar
Monday, 04 December
Tuesday, 05 December
- Monthly Speaker Series @ Mozilla London + Air Mozilla
- Time: 10am PT / 1pm ET / 5pm UT / 6pm BST
- Topic: When an Online Community Hits the Big Time, with IMDb founder & CEO Col Needham
- Host: Soledad Penadés
- WebExtensions APIs Triage
- Time: 18:30 UTC / 10:30am PST
Wednesday, 06 December
- Add-ons Community Meeting
- 16:30 UTC / 8:30am PST
- FOSDEM Call for Papers (to speak in the Mozilla Devroom) closes today:
Thursday, 07 December
Friday, 08 December
Saturday, 09 December
- Saturday & Sunday: The first IndieWebCamp Austin! (downtown Austin venue)
- All levels welcome, come with or without your personal site
- Two days of amazing small group collaboration with ...
- Experts in web design, UX, standards, distributed web innovating the Open Web forward
- Talks, Brainstorming Sessions, Design and Hacking Sessions
- Recent post: by Manton Reece, creator of micro.blog
- Any questions? Ask on Slack or IRC: https://indieweb.org/discuss
Sunday, 10 December
All hands will be happening December 11-15, so:
- No project meeting 2017-12-11.
- Many mozillians might be a bit slower to respond during that time.
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Michael Van Kleeck||Enterprise Solutions Architect||The Weekly MinIT!||PDX||No||n/a||https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT|
|Jen Caltrider||Content Strategy Lead, Mozilla Foundation||*Privacy Not Included, Mozilla's holiday buyers' guide||Remote||No||Please screenshare https://advocacy.mozilla.org/en-US/privacynotincluded, and navigate around||http://mzl.la/PrivacyNotIncluded|
|Sara Haghdoosti and Heather West||Director, Advocacy Campaigns and Networks // Senior Policy Manager||Net neutrality||SFO||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Mozilla's latest blog on net neutrality|
|Michael Henretty && Reuben Morais||Engineers||DeepSpeech and Common Voice releases||Remote||No||No||Mozilla's blog post about release|
|Matt Koidin||Pocket CTO||End of year releases for Pocket||Pocket HQ||No||https://docs.google.com/a/mozilla.com/presentation/d/1571XyQq-UW5NKG4AXY2uw3sGMxbk8UNbxHOKP98FT2Y/edit?usp=sharing||Pocket Blog|
|Abe Wallin||Lead UX Designer, Emerging Technologies||Emerging Technologies Weekly Headlines||Mountain View||no||n/a||https://wiki.mozilla.org/WeeklyUpdates/EmergingTechnology#December_4th.2C_2017|
|Yuliya Gorlovetsky & Liza Ruzer||Associate Creative Director / Creative Producer, Brand Team||Mozilla-branded presentation templates||SFO||no||https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1yCLEehRPIORcY3j0RcWIGPLzjg8aOsxlOXikwu7Fauw/edit#slide=id.g25275a8168_0_142||https://mana.mozilla.org/wiki/display/IC/Internal+Communications+Materials|
|Lizz Noonan||Diversity and Inclusion Project Manager||D&I Dish: All Hands Sessions!||SFO||no||no||https://mana.mozilla.org/wiki/display/PR/Diversity+and+Inclusion#DiversityandInclusion-DiversityandInclusionEducation/Workshops|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Their Name||Your Name||Intro location||Their Location||Their Role|
|Vince Joy||Yuliya Gorlovetsky||SF||Remote||UX/UI designer, websites team|
|Tim Lillis||Yuliya Gorlovetsky||SF||SF||Senior UX/UI designer, Retention team|
|Jennifer Rouse||Yuliya Gorlovetsky||SF||PDX||Senior UX/UI designer, Websites team|
|Carolyn Jaeger||Yuliya Gorlovetsky||SF||SF||Senior Visual Designer, Acquisition team|
|Cesar Olano||Josh Howard||SF||SF||Manager, Network Operations team|
|Steven de Tar||Sean Stangl||MTV||MTV||JIT Team Manager|