« previous week | index | next week »
- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
Friends of Mozilla
- Thanks to Dylan Stokes, Bogdan Pozderca, Zhengyi Lian, Vivek, and ntim for their code contributions to support the Theming API! \o/
Monday, 05 February
Tuesday, 06 February
- WebExtensions APIs Triage
- 18:30 UTC / 10:30am PST | ACE Vidyo Room
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup (A HWC Tuesday exception)
- 18:30-20:30 EST at Digital Harbor Foundation, Baltimore (MD)
Wednesday, 07 February
- Add-ons Good First Bugs Triage
- 16:30 UTC / 8:30am PST | ACE Vidyo Room
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup (nearly every Wednesday somewhere)
Be a part of the open web with your own website.
- London (ENGLAND),
San Francisco (@MozSF commons hosted by Tantek)
- 17:30-18:30 Quiet Writing Hour, finish that blog post, wiki edit, etc.!
- 18:30-19:30 IndieWeb meetup, demos, & hack night
Any questions? See the wiki page for details
Create or update your personal web site!
Share what you've gotten working.
Join a community with like-minded interests.
Bring friends that want a personal site!
or join IRC: https://indieweb.org/discuss
- London (ENGLAND),
Thursday, 08 February
Friday, 09 February
Saturday, 10 February
Sunday, 11 February
Monthly Speaker Series (and book signing in SF): Tuesday, February 13, 2018: Finding Digital Equilibrium, with Manoush Zomorodi
- Location: Mozilla San Francisco + Air Mozilla + YouTube
- Time: 10am PT / 1pm ET / 5pm UT
As a journalist and podcaster covering technology and its impact on society, Manoush consulted with neuroscientists and cognitive psychologists about the possibilities of “mind wandering”— what our brains do when we're doing nothing at all, and the link between boredom and creativity.
Technology isn’t going anywhere, and that’s just fine. Manoush will share about how we can align our gadget use with what we hold dear and true to find equilibrium in our digital ecosystem. We’ll also have copies of Bored and Brilliant for those at the live event in San Francisco, and Manoush will stay on to sign them after her talk.
- Host: Maria Popova
- Speaker: Manoush Zomorodi
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Sarah Oh||Research consultant at Mozilla Foundation, supporting the Mozilla Information Trust Initiative (MITI)||Mozilla's public database of research on misinformation||Remotely||-->||Potch, please screenshare this page||Browse the database|
|Michael Van Kleeck||Enterprise Solutions Architect||The Weekly MinIT!||PDX- Widmer||No||n/a||https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT|
|Ben Francis||Staff Software Engineer||Emerging Technologies Weekly Headlines||Newcastle upon Tyne||No||n/a||https://wiki.mozilla.org/WeeklyUpdates/EmergingTechnology|
|Asa Dotzler||Firefox Roadmap||Weekly Firefox Update||MTV||no||n/a||2018-02-05|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Grace Powers||Matt Koidin||Mozilla SF||Pocket HQ||Pocket's new Office & Culture Manager|
|Emily Kager||Susheel Daswani||Mozilla SF||Mozilla SF||Firefox Mobile Engineer|
|Their Name||Your Name||Intro location||Their Location||Their Role|