- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Big thanks to all the Tech Speakers who've been out and about: including Kristi (Albania), Daniele (Italy), and Viswaprasath, who delivered an add-ons workshop in India; Abhiram, who recorded some Rust training last week for lynda.com in LA, and Andrzej, Vigneshwer, Florian G., Srushtika, and Sumanth, who spoke in Hungary, in the UK (Bristol & London), as well as Vietnam. Props to Hui Jing Chen, who'll speak at Smashing Conf in SF on Wed, and Kristi and Shagufta, who also have talks later this week.
Monday, 16 April
Tuesday, 17 April
- WebExtensions APIs triage
- 17:30 UTC / 10:30am PDT | ACE Vidyo room
Wednesday, 18 April
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup - Special 4/18 Tea Time Edition!
Be a part of the open web with your own website.
- Nürnberg (GERMANY),
- 17:30-18:30 Tea time - in celebration of HTTP 418
- 18:30-19:30 IndieWeb meetup, demos, & hack night
Any questions? See the wiki page for details
Create or update your personal web site!
Share what you've gotten working.
Join a community with like-minded interests.
Bring friends that want a personal site!
or join IRC: https://indieweb.org/discuss
- Nürnberg (GERMANY),
Thursday, 19 April
Friday, 20 April
Saturday, 21 April
Sunday, 22 April
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Caitlin Neiman||Add-ons Community Manager||Apply to join the Featured Extensions Advisory Board||MTV||No||https://mzl.la/2qsfe4O||https://mzl.la/2qsfe4O|
|Andrew Krug||Security Engineer, Identity and Access Management||Weekly IT MinIT||Remote from Ashland, Oregon||No||https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xT79VLwJ3QF-dhqtTAT7AYrQnJDML2a8/view?usp=sharing||https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT|
|Bradley Cohen||Team Lead, Mozilla Consumer marketing||IRL Podcast update and Webby nomination||Remote from Portland, Oregon||No||https://vote.webbyawards.com/PublicVoting#/2018/podcasts-digital-audio/features/best-branded-podcast-or-segment||https://vote.webbyawards.com/PublicVoting#/2018/podcasts-digital-audio/features/best-branded-podcast-or-segment and also vote for The Glass Room while you're there! https://vote.webbyawards.com/PublicVoting#/2018/advertising-media-pr/individual/experience-marketing|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Their Name||Your Name||Intro location||Their Location||Their Role|
|Olga Rolf||Mark Edwards||San Francisco||San Francisco||Sr. Project Manager - IT|
|Sarah Chu||Mark Edwards||San Francisco||San Francisco||Project Manager - IT|
|Eugene Ivanov||George Roter||Berlin||Remote - Boston||Technical Crowdsourcing Lead, Open Innovation|
| Rob Wu
(actually started on April 3)
|David Durst||Remote - DC||Remote - Netherlands||Web Extensions Engineering|