- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- AirMozilla live stream: https://onlinexperiences.com/Launch/Event.htm?ShowKey=44908&DisplayItem=E297443 Issues? Please see the FAQ at https://mana.mozilla.org/wiki/display/AVSE/INXPO+SaaS+Webcasting+Application+FAQ.
- Live streaming on Mozilla YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GajaHcdGPfE
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Thank you to AMO contributors erosman, rctgamer3, ETT, B.J. for reviewing extensions on AMO!
- Thanks to Tech Speakers Andre G, Daniele, Eugenio, Hui Jing, Dipesh, Pooja, Ram, Tushar, Viswaprasath, Abhiram, who delivered talks workshops and demos at Dweb in San Francisco, DevConf in India, as well as at events in Australia, Italy, and Indonesia.
Monday, 06 August
Tuesday, 07 August
Wednesday, 08 August
- Add-ons good-first-bugs triage
- 15:30 UTC / 8:30am PDT | ACE Vidyo Room
Thursday, 09 August
Friday, 10 August
Saturday, 11 August
Sunday, 12 August
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Nathan Egge||Research Engineer||Emerging Technologies weekly update||Remote||no||n/a||ET Weekly Headlines|
|Asa Dotzler||Firefox Roadmap||Firefox weekly Update||MTV||no||n/a||2018-08-06|
|Michael Van Kleeck||Enterprise Solutions Architect||The Weekly MinIT!||MozPDX||No||https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT||https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Their Name||Your Name||Intro location||Their Location||Their Role|
|Amy Churchwell||Benjamin Sternthal||Portland||Portland||Front End Web Developer - Marketing: MozMeao|
|Hilda Soto||Julie McCracken||Mountain View||Remote - San Diego||Eng. Program Mgmt for Fenix and Android Components teams|
|Guy Larkin||Karen Ward||San Francisco||San Francisco||Senior Program Manager, Office of the CEO|