- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- AirMozilla live stream: https://onlinexperiences.com/Launch/Event.htm?ShowKey=44908&DisplayItem=E297551 Issues? Please see the FAQ at https://mana.mozilla.org/wiki/display/AVSE/INXPO+SaaS+Webcasting+Application+FAQ.
- Live streaming on Mozilla YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG5CWKLsfd8
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Thanks to everyone who contributed 2+ patches to add-ons code projects in August: Shivam Singhal, Nabendu, and Shivangi Kakkur. Thank you!
- Thanks to Felipe, Flaki, Vigneshwer, and Eva, who spoke last week at conferences in Brazil, Argentina, and India. Thanks to Flaki, Kalyan, Shagufta, Miguel, and Viswaprasath, who gave talks over the US Labor Day weekend.
Monday, 27 August
Tuesday, 28 August
Wednesday, 29 August
Thursday, 30 August
Friday, 31 August
Saturday, 01 September
Sunday, 02 September
- Monday, September 3, 2018 (no)labor day in US & CA, so no Project Meeting.
- Thursday and Friday September 6,7, 2018 SUMO Day for Firefox 62, join and answer a few questions if you can. 
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Azita Rashed||Senior Director of Engineering, Research||Emerging Technologies weekly update||Mountain View||no||n/a||ET headlines|
|Michael Van Kleeck||Enterprise Solutions Architect||The Weekly MinIT!||MozPDX||No||https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT||https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT|
|Mike Hoye||Envoy||GSOC and UCOSP||Toronto||no||n/a|
|Lizz Noonan||Diversity and Inclusion Project Manager||D&I Monthly update||Mountain View||no||no||https://wiki.mozilla.org/Diversity_and_Inclusion_Strategy/Diversity_and_Inclusion_Strategy/Monthly_Updates#August_2018|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Vesta Zare||Barbara Bermes||Toronto||Toronto||Sr. Product Manager Mobile|
|Desiree Doucet||Andrew Morales||Portland||(Remotee) Atlanta, GA||Salesforce Developer|
|Kelsey Witthauer||Lizz Noonan||Mountain View||Mountain View||Diversity and Inclusion Coordinator|