- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- AirMozilla live stream: https://onlinexperiences.com/Launch/Event.htm?ShowKey=44908&DisplayItem=E304737 Issues? Please see the FAQ at https://mana.mozilla.org/wiki/display/AVSE/INXPO+SaaS+Webcasting+Application+FAQ.
- Live streaming on Mozilla YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt5-JMNZcIA
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Thanks to Tech Speakers Felipe, Abhiram, Tushar, and Aka who gave talks and workshops in Brazil, India and Cote d'Ivoire.
Monday, 01 October
* Mozilla Speaker Series: Monday Oct 1, 2018, noon PT: Free Speech: What is it, and Who’s Responsible? [Panel]
Wednesday, 03 October
- Weekly Bug Verification Day
- SUMO Community Meeting is doing a Firefox Reality Demo
- 9am PST SUMO Vidyo room.
- Homebrew Website Club!
- virtual EU - 17:30–19:30 CEST
- Baltimore - 18:30-20:30 EDT
- San Francisco - 17:30-19:30 PDT
- Details: https://indieweb.org/events/2018-10-03-homebrew-website-club
Thursday, 04 October
- April King will be speaking at the Paris Web conference on "The history of web security" at 10:20am (Paris time)
Friday, 05 October
Saturday, 06 October
Sunday, 07 October
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Asa Dotzler||Team Firefox||Weekly Firefox Update||MTV||no||n/a||2018-10-01|
|Jack Moffitt||Principal Research Engineer||Emerging Technologies weekly update||Remote||no||n/a||ET headlines|
|Michaela Smiley||Sr. Brand Strategist||Misinfo Nation: Misinformation, Democracy, and the Internet||Remote||no||Short video clip: https://mzl.la/2Nhula9||Watch Mozilla's Internet Citizen blog this week for updates on our documentary video, our IRL podcast episode on elections, and the Firefox edition we're releasing to help consumers decode political advertising as they browse.|
|Larissa Shapiro||Head of Diversity and Inclusion||D&I Team Monthly Update + TechWomen||MTV||no||n/a||https://wiki.mozilla.org/Diversity_and_Inclusion_Strategy/Diversity_and_Inclusion_Strategy/Monthly_Updates#September_2018|
|Michael Van Kleeck||Enterprise Solutions Architect||The Weekly MinIT!||MozPDX||No||https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT||https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Mike Herbig||Max Weiner||Mike is at Mozilla SF; Max is Remote (Vidyo)||Brooklyn, NY||Senior Android Engineer at Pocket|
|Elise Richards||Michael Comella||SF||San Francisco||Mobile Engineer on Lockbox helping first with the Android app|
|Agi Sferro||Matt Brubeck||Seattle (Vidyo)||Seattle||Software Engineer working on GeckoView|