- Project: addons.mozilla.org (AMO)
- Code Name: Olympia (previously Update(-07), Remora (2007-10), Zamboni (2010-14))
- Start Date: Mar 2014
- Site Repositories: https://github.com/mozilla/olympia and https://github.com/mozilla/amo-validator/
- Demo Site (off trunk): https://addons.allizom.org/ https://addons-dev.allizom.org/
- Production Site: https://addons.mozilla.org/
- Bugs: Current Bugs || file a bug
- Development Contact: Join #amo on irc.mozilla.org
Want to help contribute?
Coding and Development
- Zamboni is a Django based python application. You can see a list of required libraries in the requirements*.txt files in the repository. See the full instructions for installing zamboni
- amo-validator is a python-based tool that tests add-ons for vulnerabilities and incompatibilities. You can find everything you need to know at https://github.com/mozilla/amo-validator.