Android - ctalbert, bmoss, jmaher
- Updated agent, devicemanager.py
- Working on reftest patch today
- Finishing heartbeat monitor testing today
- Waiting on sutagent packaging review
Mozmill Buildbot Integration - jhammel
- Still waiting on review for bug 557336
Better Performance Metrics - anode, ?
- progress on cycle collector test
- this will be blocked on devs adding hooks into code for forcing cycle collections/disabling memory management - working with adreas on this
- working to integrate accessibility test
- mostly helping to stage/rollout here, having some difficulty isolating exactly what builds with what prefs we should be testing
CrossWeave - jgriffin
- Using moz poll to determine when sync changes and use that to launch cross weave tests
- Helping the QA folks to learn to write cross weave tests
Firebug Test framework - ahal
- Still running, folks are happy with it, but we need to productize it.
Profile Manager - jhammel, harth
- No updates
Bug Hunter - bc
- Tracking down issues related to the last patch
- Discovered a file handle issue that is likely related to upgrading of python, investigating
- Should have hardware for upgrading the QA cluster this week, and hope to start rolling out vms by end of week.
Mozmill 1.4.2 - harth, ctalbert et all
- 11 blockers left
- Released 1.4.2b1 last week, b2 will be this week.
- Have tweaked the github workflow, making it easier to handle
GrafxBot - jgriffin
- Test day this week
- Working on new unified (all OS's included) build for submission to AMO
- Working with lmesa to begin the launch process for the PR roll out of grafx bot coinciding with one of the Firefox 4 betas.
Webdriver - ahal
- No updates
Manifest for Mochitest - jmaher, jgriffin, anode
- Charging ahead with this for mobile - landing on mobile only, as it is really needed there
- Might try either jgriffin's cross weave manifest or the jsreftest style manifest for a sample manifest to use at first. The manifest is not as important as having the ability to control what mochitests are run on fennec, so we can write it so that it is easy to change manifest formats later
- Will use this to help prototype what an universal manifest might look like.
Jetpack Test Buildbot Integration - ctalbert
- Have a preliminary buildbot unittest step
- Need to test it with Jeff's buildbot framework
The Round Table
- Splinter reared its ugly head again - jmaher
- Have patch in hand that addresses Reed's comments, but waiting on the bugzilla attachment API changes, so we can post only one more patch that will be final.
- Solutions are all understood and well-in hand, only waiting for bugzilla API changes and security review feedback now.
- Clint will take Friday off this week, reschedule 1:1's if you want
Bugzilla Review & REST API Improvements (2010 Q2)
Implement AddOns Performance prototype system
Initial Landing of E10s Enabled Mochitest
Websockets Test Infrastructure Support