- Addon Testing Service - anode
- Getting closer and closer to a full end to end run
- Graph server patches are up to allow graph server to collect AMO information
- Working with IT to get the ports opened up to have it talking properly
- Might only get data inserted into AMO database from the test we are currently running (top 100) in Q4.
- War On Orange - jgriffin, jhammel, jmaher
- Scripts submitted to get scripts working to submit data into elastic search engine
- Should be able to play with data from that database later this week
- Looks like it will work and do what we need
- Put the chron job scripts into brasstacks and they are running, debugging what looks like it might be a timezone issue.
- Looks like we might want to re-do the disk on brasstacks, we'll follow up on that later.
- Nightly Tester Tools - harth
- Only one bug remaining before doing the 3.0 release
- Should release in the next few days
- Not getting feedback, but expecting to do so with the new features in 3 (crashmenow is bundled, addon compatibility checkbox is more prominent, and an "open push log" menu item etc).
- Productize Pulse - bc, legneato
- No update, scheduled to meet with christian today, still need to get the new machine installed
- Talos Improvements - anode
- Talos patches still not landing.
- We have a current patch in limbo, looks like if things fail they get dropped through the cracks.
- Some remote testing stuff landed.
- Talos patches still not landing.
- Integrate Mozmill into Buildbot - jhammel
- so problems here. working on `make mozmill`, manifests, and other cleanup
- can do try server if there of interest
- need a review from Ted (bug 614366)
- Bug Hunter - bc
- Local instance of ESXi was having issues and found that it may be with the load when pushing the machine to test scalability, working with less load might be useful
- Changed the signatures so that they match the socorro signatures more closely
- Made assertions more query-able.
- Attempted database upgrade, found some issues, rolled back versions.
- Moved list/show functions to use different design documents for different list/show functions to make the views smaller.
- This had the effect of reducing view overhead at initial creation time and parallelizes the updates of the views, so it should have some performance improvement as well.
- Database conversion should be completed by the end of the day, and we should be back online by mid-week.
- Mozmill 2.0 beta - harth, ctalbert, jhammel
- multiple tests?
- manifests? (needs multiple tests)
- Profile Manager - jgriffin
- no update from last week
- Fennec Profile Manager - mcote
- Prototype up at http://people.mozilla.com/~mcote/fennecpm/
- Told aakashd and tchung about it; tchung has already replied and will be taking a look this week.
- Crashing the agent sometimes, need to get better steps to repro the crash
- ctalbert will attempt to repro
- Android Buildbot Integration - jmaher, ctalbert, bmoss
- bear is working on the board on the desk and hopefully we'll catch this thing in the debugger.
- Bear and Joel got all the tests green, a certain board or two seemed to have issues, so the work we did for install and update paid off
- Will keep working on it this week
- Manifest for the manifest-less - jmaher
- possible prototype at http://k0s.org/mozilla/hg/ManifestDestiny
- Breakpad for Android - ted
- out today
- Bug-stats Websites - mcote
- Server-side caching done; working on admin page.
- Will be setting it up on brasstacks once I get SSL support into nginx.
- People complaining about bugspam from TBPL robot's comments
- Folks are talking about turning that off
- they may turn it off and break orange factor without knowing they are going to turn it off.
- Need an overall dependency list for all our tools
- People aren't aware of the new URL for brasstacks for orange factor.
- Need to inform people not to turn it off yet
- Brasstacks index page should list all of its pieces that it serves
- Clean up old cron jobs
- We need to find a way to link sightings of oranges with bug data and log data without spamming the bugs, perhaps integration into the TBPL "star" action.
Firebug Test Support
Mozmill 1.4.2 aka 1.5 Released
Bugzilla Review & REST API Improvements (2010 Q2)
Implement AddOns Performance prototype system
Initial Landing of E10s Enabled Mochitest
Websockets Test Infrastructure Support