- Supporting Releng with Android Automation Rollout - ctalbert, bmoss, jmaher
- Last week, releng got mochtest and reftest up and running.
- Been making some small tweaks to make things easier, those have landed
- Turned on some mochitest and basic reftests on in production
- Need to get a better reftest/jsreftest/crashtest manifest so that we can get a green run on tegra.
- Turned on a bunch more talos in production - tp4, tzoom, tp4-nochrome.
- Only talos test remaining is tgfx, looks like a problem in fennec.
- War on Orange - jgriffin, mcote, jmaher, harth
- Completed all P1 bugs
- Starting work on autolog, pushlog like interface for nonbuildbot automation
- Lightningtalk this morning in ES
- Jmaher to blog about WOO.
- Mcote gave presentation on WOO to Tornoto devs last week.
- Bugzilla Improvements - dkl, glob
- Pushing forward with 4.0 right now, tentative schedule posted on BMO wiki page
- Should be past the firefox ship date.
- Documenting the customizations as well, and getting test cases setup for them as well
- Integrated securemail extension into the tree and made sure it is working for secure bugs
- User Responsiveness Measurement - ted, ahal
- No updates yet, waiting on review from bsmedburg
- Abstraction Interface for Buildbot - ted, jhammel
- Talked to Aki some about Mozharness, nothing actionable yet
- It's becoming less clear to me (ctalbert) if we should mess with existing buildbot or throw support behind mozharness.
- Firebug Test Automation - ahal
- Joel landed the first chunk of code into m-c for the test runners
- Need to figure out if we can run the tests locally on the slaves (they have local apache servers)
- Closing the "test bot is reliable bug"
- Bug Hunter - bc
- Still running, out last week
- Jetpack Hang tests - ctalbert
- RelEng has resolved the hang issue.
- Working through test failures now w/jetpack team.
- Mozmill 2.0/1.5.x - harth, jhammel, ahal, ctalbert
- Mozmill 1.5.2 Released on Friday :)
- Fennec Profile Tool - mcote
- No news here. Perhaps this is pulverized?
- Profile Manager - jgriffin
- No Updates
- Manifest for the manifest-less - jmaher, jhammel
- Jhammel reviewing patches for Jmaher.
- xpcshell have a set of reviewable patches, waiting on ted
- xpcshell is getting close
- Bug-stats Websites - mcote
- Figured out that a combination of flup and nginx settings caused thread leaks and an eventual server crash. Fixed it and blogged about it.
- Showed off my dashboard at Toronto a little bit.
- Helping JS team with JIT crashes - ted
- On hold pending JS team feedback
- GrafxBot - jgriffin
- Integrated webgl mochitests into the tool.
- UI tweaks remeaining, nearly finished
- AutoLog - jgriffin, mcote, jmaher
- Just getting started. Initial Plans are here.
- Addon Testing Service - ctalbert, anode
- Bhearsum got things moving, fixed the graph server issues
- Should have the top 100 addons working now (need to follow up this week)
- Need to follow up w.r.t. the new staging environment for auto-tools
- Socorro work - ted
- SpeedTestsJS - mcote
- Got a basic framework laid out chaining 3 tests together.
- A bit more work to expand it to different platforms and add a few more tests and we'll have an initial version.
- E10S Automation support - ctalbert
- Questions surrounding special powers appear to have been resolved.
- It's Feb 28, so today's misc is brought to you by that magic, nonexistent Feb 29.
- Build-System branch open for business:
Profile Manager v1
Breakpad for Android
Firebug Test Support
Mozmill 1.4.2 aka 1.5 Released
Bugzilla Review & REST API Improvements (2010 Q2)
Implement AddOns Performance prototype system
Initial Landing of E10s Enabled Mochitest
Websockets Test Infrastructure Support