- Supporting Releng with Android Automation Rollout - ctalbert, bmoss, jmaher
- New agent deployed fixing a deadlock between the watcher and the agent
- Things are greening up now.
- Reftests are about 75% reviewed
- War on Orange - jgriffin, mcote, jmaher, harth
- Triaged a number of bugs.
- Ehsan is working hard on reducing the number of oranges--to that end, we'll prioritize fixes to his bugs.
- Bugzilla Improvements - dkl, glob
- Low feedback so far with the staging-tip beta
- Security reviews ongoing (splinter review has started)
- User Responsiveness Measurement - ted, ahal
- Abstraction Interface for Buildbot - ted, jhammel
- No news
- Firebug Test Automation - ahal
- Worked with team to disable the 1.7 run due to a popup warning that was throwing a wrench in the automation - will be fixed in firebug 1.8.
- Pinged the bug re: buildslaves upgrade but still no answer.
- Bug Hunter - bc
- Couch system still running, doing ok with just a 4.0 load, getting a couple hundred thousand a day now, so starting to fall behind slightly
- On the mysql version, have build worker running and crash url loader running, and unittest job submitter running. Working on crash parser now, next is crashworker and unittest worker.
- Jetpack Hang tests - ctalbert
- Mozmill 2.0/1.5.x - harth, jhammel, ahal, ctalbert
- many bugs down, between 50-60 to go for 2.0
- Controller API refactor landed
- Manifest for the manifest-less - jmaher, jhammel
- decided to hash out the remaining syntax issues during the all hands if not sooner
- GrafxBot - jgriffin
- Resolved some issues with people running the NoScript addon
- AutoLog - jgriffin, mcote, jmaher
- Request for comments about Autolog UI probably had bad timing
- Only comment was from asuth himself
- After much debating, decided that for starters we are going to try to use the tbpl code as a base.
- jgriffin started modifying the tbpl code that talks to the back-end.
- Addon Testing Service - ctalbert, anode
- Sacrificed staging 2 for use in the addons testing framework
- Have first of new buildslaves in house
- trying to get an answer from releng on committments for phase 2 work
- SpeedTestsJS - mcote
- Finished reliable client for Linux & Mac and most of one for Windows.
- Should finish up Windows client this week.
- Talos Improvements - anode, jmaher
- bug 612190 Tpaint is green - need help from releng to take a look at the patch because it changes production talos. Anode is back, would like her opinion and need to land tpaint this week.
- bug 609111 Xperf running with windows 7 and talos
- need to figure out UAC and xperf. I must have overlooked something before.
- SpecialPowers - ted, ctalbert, jmaher
- Landed a patch to add DOMWindowUtils support which lots of tests use
- Test authors starting to contribute APIs
- Should be feasible to fix a large percentage of tests in the next few weeks
- E10S Automation support - jmaher, ctalbert
- Profile Manager - jgriffin
- looks like the built-in Firefox ProfileManager may be removed for 5
- so we need to be sure that standalone works well and we have all the publicity/documentation we need
- also: testing with Mozmill?
- Helping JS team with JIT crashes - ted
- Socorro work - ted
- Bug-stats Websites - mcote
- Waiting until after Fx4 when the customers have more time.
Fennec Profile Manager Tool
Profile Manager v1
Breakpad for Android
Firebug Test Support
Mozmill 1.4.2 aka 1.5 Released
Bugzilla Review & REST API Improvements (2010 Q2)
Implement AddOns Performance prototype system
Initial Landing of E10s Enabled Mochitest
Websockets Test Infrastructure Support