- Bug Hunter - bc
- Tested crash parser (what loads in the crash information) and added some features to correct incorrect branches in the crash parser.
- Added indexes to improve performance of the system, looking good.
- As far as data is concerned we should have ability to keep several months of data
- Unit test worker up and running
- Next: start converting the machines over and get data to start rebuilding the UI.
- Mozmill 2.0/1.5.x - harth, jhammel, ctalbert
- IO Completion ports patch almost finished (mozprocess)
- Talos/Addon Testing Service - ctalbert, anode
- Meeting again this week.
- Still blocked on releng
- Talos/XPerf - jmaher
- Have a proof of concept working that collects some of the data Taras and Sdwilsh wanted
- i.e. catalog all the files that are touched on startup
- have xperf commands and a parser to determine that, and perhaps later this week we can roll that into a patch and try it in staging.
- Talos/Tp5 - anode
- Tp5 is nearly done
- Still can't check in to hg :(
- Talos/Other stuff - anode
- Needed to update dirty profile, over to releng for work.
- Downtime this week to roll out fixes for add on system
- War on Orange/Auto-log - jgriffin, mcote
- Autolog: prototype up on brasstacks; see tinderbox data rendered in it at http://brasstacks.mozilla.com/autolog/?tree=mozilla-central&source=buildbot; crossweave data is at http://brasstacks.mozilla.com/autolog/?tree=services-central&source=autolog, but you'll have to press the down arrow several times to see anything
- Woo: metrics wants us to change the way we're storing data in ES in order to make it easier for them balance the clusters; this will require work on the woo back-end this week. Mcote has continued to make UI improvements per user requests.
- Bugzilla Improvements - dkl, glob
- Spent last week working on regressions from the 4.0 rollout.
- Picking up enhancements made against splinter and component watcher
- MozBase - jmaher, ted, jhammel
- (Formally the Mozharness/buildbot integration)
- Ctalbert making progress on a mozprocess API, should be up for review this week
- SpecialPowers - ted, ctalbert, jmaher
- patches starting to land for converting to specialpowers
- jmaher has patches for the majority of eventutils to be converted as well as moving .xul -> chrometests
- Web UX Platform - mcote, harth
- Web page is up with some initial planning. https://wiki.mozilla.org/index.php?title=Auto-tools/Projects/WebUXPlatform
- Supporting Releng with Android Automation Rollout - ctalbert, bmoss, jmaher
- releng has not turnedon jsreftest, just waiting on that deployment, going to help them with another patch for them on pidfiles to ease the deployment
- most oranges are now because of action needed by developers.
- Firebug Test Automation - ctalbert
- Need to talk to RelEng (again) about the roll out into buildbot systems
- Crossweave 2 - jgriffin
- Starting redesign of python side of code today.
- User Responsiveness Measurement - ted
- SpeedTestsJS - mcote
- Fixed the machine and now back to reliable results!
- New report design
- Disabled network aside from brasstacks by using invalid DNS server. Will have to manually look for browser updates every couple weeks or so.
- Bug Hunter UI - mcote, bc
- Starting this week
- Toolbox - jhammel, harth
- deployed on brasstacks with volatile data : http://brasstacks.mozilla.com/toolbox/ ; outside of UI stnanks, should work
- waiting for UI refactor; then will transfer and make a formal announcement
- Manifest for the manifest-less - jmaher, jhammel
- no change since last week; should be enough done to go ahead with use and do need-driven development
- more work needs to be done to conform to what we really want
- Profile Manager - jgriffin
- Let's implement the fix for cww (reset profile) so that we can get some movement here
- Bmoss is still on vacation -- out for two weeks
Jetpack Test Automation
Fennec Profile Manager Tool
Profile Manager v1
Breakpad for Android
Firebug Test Support
Mozmill 1.4.2 aka 1.5 Released
Bugzilla Review & REST API Improvements (2010 Q2)
Implement AddOns Performance prototype system
Initial Landing of E10s Enabled Mochitest
Websockets Test Infrastructure Support