For the month of November, we're trying a new format. Each week we will have an MC who will do a quick (no more than 5 minute) update on where our various projects are. Then we'll have an open forum to announce specific project meetings and/or any announcements, questions, topics, or frustrations people want to elevate.
- Changes to the bug entry form for Legal department.
- Some incremental work on Pulse/REST/Performance.
- REST getting to close to beta release
- Fix in mail queue system to reuse DB handles instead of new ones
for each email notification.
- Some UI improvements
- hiding email recipient list for normal accounts
- shortcut menu drop down when cloning a bug into the same product/component
- cosmetic changes to list of cc members when viewing a bug
- Other administrative work such as code pushes, product and account maintenance.
- Jeads has implemented cross-window signalling.
- Been working on some changes for data munging
- bc figured out a configuration bug in fast cgi.
- going to start using Marionette after execute_async starts working in chrome scope
- Progress on web interface.
- Will be doing server-side analysis, allowing others to do their own analysis.
- Check out what wlach has so far:
- Eideticker machine to be set up in MV for other people to use.
- See also: https://www.pivotaltracker.com/projects/387017
- Battery API test up and running
- Now runs without an extension.
- B2G Build machine being worked on this week.
- Preparing code for security review.
- mdas working on JSON stuff like executeAsync
- jgriffin working on consuming the qemu log and unit tests.
- See more here:https://www.pivotaltracker.com/projects/387361
- Arm V6 Build still crashing after one issue resolved.
- CrossBrowserStartup tests set up and reporting to Brasstacks: http://brasstacks.mozilla.com/testperf_dashboard/#/xbrowserstartup
- See Talos update.
- Peptests are now in m-c
- Peptest harness with mozbase not. Waiting on review.
- Patch made to link it into build system
- Working on Tegras now. There was an issue with tight loops in java that broke them earlier.
- Working on Talos integration
- Fix landed for talos to do process discovery, blew up when rolled out.
- Wasn't caught in recently-updated staging causing a big backout.
- New fix posted on Friday for talos.zip
- jhammel's fix to get talos running on mozharness caused some problems
- backed out. jhammel looking into it.
All times Pacific Time, click on link to find your timezone
- Platform Meeting (all platform engineers) Tuesday at 11AM, Conf # 8605.
- Mobile Test Automation Wednesday at 10:30AM #304
- Thursday/Friday off for US employees (Something about Black Friday I think)
Put your questions and things to raise with the entire team here
For the sake of Movember: i.imgur.com/AeIlc.png
For those who want to see a red blob jump on a trampoline: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl2j62POOt8&feature=channel_video_title