- Ateam Services
- [bc] getting traction on networking issues (IPs, number and location of VM's); hopes to get that finalized soon
- [glob] fixed xml-rpc breakage (broke github/bmo integration)
- [glob] arecibo notification code deployed, waiting on IT for ldap account
- [glob] blocking of searches which return all bugs on bmo (fallout from the bugzilla wikimo extension)
- [glob] lots of work upstream with regards to performance tweaking (mostly by lpsolit, reviews and backports by dkl and i)
- [glob] i spent a lot of this week putting out fires, not much on project work :(
- [glob] taking Monday off to attend Face's graduation from the Perth Mixology Institute
- [dkl] Finished up extra requirements and worked through some debugging issues with AutoLand developers
- [dkl] Security review filed for BMO AutoLand extension and scheduled for March 15, see bug 726193
- [dkl] Work with upstream testing/reviewing Bugzilla patches for general performance optimization and some were pushed to BMO as well this past week.
- [dkl] Normal BMO administrative tasks.
- [bc] Running smoothly and still finding bugs
- SimpyPI (internal PyPI)
- [wlach] worked with Clint to get eideticker working on MV machine
- [wlach] basic tests working; planning on a cross browser perf dashboard soon
- Jetperf Harness (http://k0s.org/mozilla/hg/jetperf)
- [jhammel] landed a patch that fixes a big blocker for talos + mozharness that makes talos saner about checking processes (bug 707722)
- Signal from Noise
- [jeads] built the new test schema and wrote the database code to load it. Put together a web service method that jmaher was able to call from the try server that populates the schema.
- [jeads] is implementing the webservice in django with an abstracted Models.py that you'll also be able to use directly from Python.
- [jeads] set up a UI that you can use to browse the new schema data. This UI implements a generic version of the bughunter data view concept.
- [jeads] working on visualizing the data now!
- [jmaher] working on the graph server and database schema
- [jmaher] decided to change talos to make 30 runs of tp5 and ignore the first 10, after which the numbers become much more stable; the median is then calculated from the remaining 20 runs and reported. Working on sample runs of this now and caculating the StabilityFactor (tm). Longer-term goal is to be able to compare per-page data, instead of per-pageset data.
- [jmaher] mocking up a new StabilityFactor website, which will be used to track Stables.
- It was decided at the b2g workweek that following Mozilla conventions, we'd rename this project to Personas. Or possibly Add-on Builder.
- [mdas] started the code review process, and is ploughing through the initial slew of change requests/suggestions.
- [mdas] finished work on android touch events and more findElement(s) support, but not landing yet pending completion of code reviews.
- [jgriffin] working on feeding test results into the Jenkins CI in XML format that Jenkins can understand
- [jgriffin] looking at other hardware interactions with the emulator (besides battery) that we can add support for
- Mobile Automation
- [jmaher] working on fixing reftests for native fennec: filing bugs and hacking manifests
- [jmaher] helped releng get talos updated on the foopies for talos robocop tests (editor's note: I believe 'foopies' is short for 'firefox whoopie pies')
- [mcote] some autophone fixes, finished pulse support
- [mcote] collecting and graphing failure stats for peptest. Static data at http://people.mozilla.com/~mcote/peptest/results/; this site is almost completely generic and might be useful in graphserver2.0.
- [jgriffin] started work on a buildbot translator service which will publish a set of normalized pulse messages based on the raw buildbot messages; this should make automation that relies on pulse messages from buildbot a lot more reliable; will dramatically simplify pulsebuildmonitor once this is done
- [jgriffin] moved all of clegnitto's pulse repos to http://hg.mozilla.org/automation
All times Pacific Time, click on link to find your timezone
- Platform Meeting (all platform engineers) Tuesday at 11AM, Conf # 8605.
- Mobile Test Automation Wednesday at 10:30AM #304
- Marionette/Eideticker Meeting Thursday at 10AM Conf # 304
- Signal from Noise Thursday at 11AM #343
- Peptest: buildbot test or graphserver-style performance suite? Discuss.