- [dkl] Project flag support in Bugzilla for Kilimanjaro Event
- [dkl] BrowserID support pushed live to BMO
- [glob] Some much needed holiday time
- [glob/dkl] Small fixes and routine BMO administrative tasks
- [glob/dkl] Upstream reviews and patch submissions
- [wlach] both checkerboarding-pan and checkerboarding-zoom tests implemented: http://wrla.ch/blog/2012/04/yet-more-adventures-in-mobile-performance-analysis/
- eidetiker caught its first checkerboarding-pan regression this week. bug 741988
- [wlach] blogged about that a bit here: http://wrla.ch/blog/2012/04/yet-more-adventures-in-mobile-performance-analysis/
- [wlach] continued to work on robustness, etc. https://github.com/mozilla/eideticker/commits/master
War on Orange
Signal From Noise
- [jmaher] - getting new numbers for reordered column/row running: http://people.mozilla.org/~jmaher/sfn/column/ , http://people.mozilla.org/~jmaher/sfn/row/
- [jhammel] - Initial AnalyzeThis ready, up for feedback: http://k0s.org/mozilla/hg/AnalyzeThis , https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=728461
- [jhammel] - removed ts_cold and head and tail scripts
- [jhammel] - working on better error reporting
- [jmaher/jhammel] - general talos cleanup
- [jmaher] - getting additional robocop tests online (tprovider, tcheck2)
- working on android native reftests (svg/canvas) failures
- [jgriffin] - got DeviceManagerADB working with B2G
- [jgriffin] - starting work on getting mochitest-plain running in B2G
- [mdas] - landed a 'make marionette' command going for gaia tests, so they can easily run tests from the gaia repository
- [mdas] - working on landing the selenium atoms
- Got Windows builds working with VS 2010
- Got Mac OS X 10.7 builds working
- Investigating hung build process on Windows with new Cygwin 1.7.13 update. Testing possible fix.
- No progress on new valgrind/windows vms. Plan is to complete Monday 4/9.
- [jeads] - Finishing graph labels and dynamic graph behavior (mouseover/clicks)
- Debugging all of the individual data view button/controls
- Changing the nomenclature graphs to datazilla
- Preparing some basic developer documentation
- Essentially, tying up all of the loose ends in what I've developed so far so I can deposit this in a repo, get some feedback, and continue on with new features.
- [mcote/ctalbert] - the autophone stuff is working again - there was a pulse problem, and a couple of problems in the code, but things seem to be working again now.
- We've been gathering data to help track down a fennec regression and as of this morning, looks like we may have enough data to actually be able to pinpoint the regression.
- [mcote] - status command, better script to trigger runs for past builds, detects when phones are down and sends email notification, various bug fixes
- [jhammel] - mozharness now has a script for modern talos
- [jgriffin] - settled on Kombu as our carrot replacement; working on new mozillapulse lib
- added an optional heartbeat argument to pulse consumers in the current mozillapulse lib; should eliminate socket disconnects for low-volume queues
- [camd] - Fixing a few bugs here and there.
- working on the automation connector API
- trying to push our security review through
All times Pacific Time, click on link to find your timezone
- Platform Meeting (all platform engineers) Tuesday at 11AM, Conf # 8605.
- Mobile Test Automation Wednesday at 10:30AM #304
- Marionette/Eideticker Meeting Thursday at 10AM Conf # 304
- Signal from Noise Thursday at 11AM #343
- Big congrats to Fahim for getting his first patch landed in bug 727177
- Brian Warner is no longer with Team Jetpack! Do we want to make an effort to get cfx more mozbasey?
- glob's new pets: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIMYnq156wo