Auto-tools/Projects/B2G Test And Performance/Meetings/2011-10-27
October 27, 2011 @ 11am PDT / 2pm EDT
- 650-903-0800 x92 304
- OR: 1-800-707-2533, PIN: 369, 304
Backchannel #ateam on irc.mozilla.org
- Review the Action Items & Bugs
- (ctalbert) work week sprint planning
- (ctalbert & jgriffin) meeting with cjones last night, test priorities etc
- (ctalbert) webapi meeting tuesdays at 10 - do we want to send a rep?
- (jgriffin) use of remote-debugger Script and Tab actors in Marionette
Action items from last time
- [DONE] ctalbert to get clarification on whether getting Eideticker running on Boot 2 Gecko (vs. just Fennec) is a critical goal for this quarter.
- [DONE] mdas to document requirements of content manipulation requirements from remote debugger interface for mobile team (to make sure Marionette can still be implemented for Fennec after mobile rewrite/refactoring)
Review current activities
- Status at https://www.pivotaltracker.com/projects/387361
- Client side (including Selenium proxy) finished, at https://github.com/jonallengriffin/marionette_client
- (jgriffin) Will work on connecting the remote-debugger code to the Python client; will make E2E testing easier
- (mdas) will work on message manager bug (sending multiple messages), and implementing protocol (executeAsync, calls needed for Eideticker)
- Status is being tracked at: https://www.pivotaltracker.com/projects/387017
- Basic pageloading test done for one test case (new york times mobile)
- Next steps include making pageloading test more generic (somehow) and starting/interacting with the browser more reliably.
Actions for next time
- jgriffin will get the python side running with current marionette to ensure we have end to end working
- jgriffin will also need a pointer to the b2g build and the qemu emulators (ctalbert to provide)
- mdas continue working on the test actors
- mdas will start attending the webapi meetings on tuesdays
- webapi newsgroup is mozilla.dev.webapi
- meetings are at: Tuesday @ 10:00am PDT Dial-in: conference# 9254
- bug 697762 is the bug to follow along regarding landing the remote debugger stuff we are depending on into m-c.