Auto-tools/Projects/Mozmill/Meeting 2010 06 22
- Handling of unit tests for Mozmill (extension side)
- Possibility to run memory checks along the test runs (see about:memory)
- Final structure of Results Data project will be implemented later this month or early next month (in-time for 1.4.2)
- Started the creation of the MozMill Crowd extension (ui ready, now back-end)
- Using IPC module to call external applications
- Do we have an ETA for Mozmill 1.4.2?
- Update on Mozrunner refactor
- Update on webdriver
- Update on modal dialog fixes.
Going forward with the plans on Mozmill Repo refactoring along the lines of the Github proposed workflow
Shooting for a 1.4.2 release in late July. Probably the last week of July.