- The next Mozilla Balkans Meetup
- Goals: We are seeing some progress made with the Goals set in Skopje, but some lag as well. This is completely normal, and a second meeting will get things up and running smoothly.
- Date: Proposed date is the 20-21st of November.
- Support: Full support by Mozilla and Contributors, William will see about the budget.
- Structure: Need to talk about it on the next call.
- The Ljubljana proposal
- Marketing research update: To better understand the Balkans, we need to do some research. Brian and William have set up a simple template about what information can be collected by Mozillians to fine-tune our marketing campaigns. Take a look at it here: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Balkans/Marketing/Research_Template
- Pierros is working on the BigBlueButton script to make the calls more open and collaborative. The url to the test site is: (mozilla.arch.ntua.gr)