SkipList requests alter the way we generate a Crash Signature.
If you have a high priority SkipList bug, please do the following to give the Socorro team notification:
- In the whiteboard field add CrashKill. Of course, do not do this if this SkipList change isn't a priority for the CrashKill group
- Put SkipList as the first word of the bug's summary
- product=Webtools and component=Socorro
We are watching this search for high priority bugs.
The Socorro team reviews these SkipList changes every Monday and processes them. Low priority SkipList changes not marked as above will get triaged and prioritized, like other bugs.
Dev / IT
- Skip_List_How_To - Documents SkipList process
- Current state of SkipList (prefixSignature, irrelevantSignature)
Every SkipList change affects our crash metrics. Please log when changes go into production.