luser, coop, sayrer, reed, bsmedberg, morgamic, aravind, schrep, jay, justin, damon
- Outline of current code (luser)
- Brief discussion of server-side design and requirements
- Preliminary server available for end of March (1.9a3)?
- Disk space requirements
- Expected load
- Drop-dead reporting requirements
- What does IT need to begin provisioning servers?
- Milestone schedule (bsmedberg)
- Aravind to investigate the cost of python 2.4 on the cluster
- luser to write client code to send buildid with minidump
- sayrer to separate processor and collector functions
- jay to find per-day crash report numbers for alpha releases
- luser to come up with disk-space usage estimates
- bsmedberg to file IT bug on server requirements
- bsmedberg to set up VMs for cross-machine testing for sayrer
- bsmedberg to ask jay for precise requirements for needed queries: short-term and long-term
Q: does the collector need to use https? A; yes, the collector needs to be https because minidumps can contain private data
Q: Our cluster has python 2.3.4... is that going to be ok? A: python 2.3 is probably ok for the collector.
Q: Is initial deployment possible by 1.9a3? A: say "end of march" for servers.
The reporting requirements will help define the database schemas we need.