aravind, sayrer, luser, bsmedberg, dcamp
Action Item Update
- ted: come up with way to uniquely identify modules (DLLs/sos) in the database
- sayrer: change pylons config for pgsql instead of mysql
- bsmedberg: will write python code to generate a stack signature from a report
- Done, although there will probably be tweaks in the future
- sayrer: will make the processor use the new DB schema
- WIP, hitting integrity constraints
- morgamic: to do 30,000,000 record dataset for perf testing. Unless things go badly, we should be ready to issue a call for developers next week.
- khan-vm doesn't have enough memory. morgamic to work with aravind to do the load testing on the staging machine. today, probably
- dcamp: the functions which breakpad was using are not available on all platforms we target. Have patch in breakpad to fix this. PPC and intel will both work, should be done by next week.
- Schedule review: can we launch the staging server this week?
- Minimum requirements: collecting and processing reports and query by UUID<nowiki>Insert non-formatted text here</nowiki>
- Review of bsmedberg's call-to-action for report development
- Do we need to wait for any more configuration changes?
- UI design: do we need to schedule a meeting with beltzner to hash this out?
- Turn Mac-intel crash reporting on by default. blocker?
- bsmedberg to change MySQL references
- luser to keep pestering beltzner and commit stop-gap UI strings if necessary
- luser was appointed a member of the google-breakpad project. Congrats!