< Breakpad | Status Meetings
- Throttling - why are we getting so many reports, how are we going to fix this
- Change dialog box % to 10% - bug 444033
- Throttle processor throughput at 10%, delete archived items after 30 days
- Is 60 days too long? Too much disk space?
- Should we let people flag certain reports as priority reports before they are submitted? Probably not, but it's possible... ? -- vote to add the parameter to the crash data (JSON) and decide strategy later. - bug 445590
- How to make sure the right development are processed always and how to auto-archive non-interesting builds? Use channel or build/version.
- Use branches to set priorities automatically on active vs. non-active product/version/build combinations.
- Q3 schedule and roadmap
- Aggregate tables
- Reporter refactor (python -> php)
- 10% throttling on processor (lars, aravind, morgamic)
- Get list of inactive or useless crash versions (sam, chofmann)
- Firefox 3.0a* (all 3.0 alphas including 'pre's)
- Firefox 3.0b* (all 3.0 betas including 'pre's)
- (In the next two weeks,) Firefox 3.0 final