- Are we done?
- What do we need to do to whip staging into shape?
- QA plans
- Part of the plan is for QA to submit a set of test crashes from prod into staging and make sure they are processed appropriately by comparing the output in staging and production.
- Will need help with crash selection:
- Top crashers for each product?
- What edge and corner cases?
- General goal of 1.9: replace many DB queries with web service calls
- Planning (which queries?), triage and bug filing needed
- We need to build our parts of the PostCrash project
- Scope: new page in webapp + cron job + new table + some kind of email sending thing for webapp
- Can we use Basket for mail sending?
- Onsite dates: clash with platform/QA work weeks so we might have to move
- bug 554373 Xavier has a draft API for correlation reports from HBase