- Let's go through the plan item by item and update status and dates
- laura has tried to update this based on what she knows.
- looking at a switchover date of 1/15/2011 now. This is a holiday weekend. Is that a dealbreaker?
- 1/22 also a possibility
- 1.7.6 release date? probably has to be 2011, likely 1/6 or 1/11
- WebQA can support either; later might be better, as early January will likely be chaotic
- Lateness of 1.7.6 means we have to push a 188.8.131.52 with email fix to enable hitting Support goal
- I propose next Tuesday 12/14. Should be a trivial release.
- Stage will need to be reverted to 184.108.40.206 in order to test the email fix.
Other general issues
PostgreSQL setup and configuration in PHX
- Authentication for processors
- Authentication/pooling for web
- Location of connection poolers
- Connection failover
- Authentication/security for automated tasks
Other unresolved issues
- See Josh's list