- 1.6 status and push-readiness
- Q2 Goals discussion
- Need to tie these down over the next week, will inform 1.7 triage
- Get one report retrieving directly from Hadoop - my concern with this is if it depends on the developer API from Metrics, which is a stretch goal for them, we may be blocked
- How do we need to support Metrics?
- A very drafty pre-roadmap document developing at SocorroRoadmap2010
- What else?
- 1.7 triage meeting - Friday?
- when is a bug actually resolved?
- lars doesn't mark them resolved until they're working in production
- everyone else resolves them at checkin time
- which should be the standard? (how do we get Lars to change?)
- [laura] I vote for RESOLVED on commit and VERIFIED once we see it working in staging
- 1.6 Bugs
- Will push 4/1 except for bug 534443 which will start Saturday
- No CrashKill meeting this week, and the slot for these meetings has moved to 11am PDT Thursday from April 8.